Beyoncé is an American singer and actress. She became famous in the late 1990s as the lead singer of Destiny’s Child, one of the best-selling girl groups of all time. Beyoncé is one of the world’s best-selling recording artists, having sold 118 million records worldwide. Let’s check out Beyoncé Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More.
Wiki Table of Beyoncé
|Real Name||Beyoncé Giselle Knowles|
|Nick Name||Sasha Fierce, Be, Beyonce Knowles-Carter, Queen B, Bee, Mothe, JuJu|
|Profession||Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer, Actress, Dancer, Businesswoman|
|Father Name||Mathew Knowles|
|Mother Name||Tina Knowles|
|Brother name||Nixon Knowles|
|Sister name||Bianca Knowles & Solange Lawman (Singer, Songwriter, Actress)|
|Children||Daughter: Blue Ivy|
|Date of Birth||September 4, 1981|
|Age (as in 2020)||39 Years|
|Birth Place||Houston, Texas, U.S.|
|School||St. Mary’s Elementary School
Parker Elementary School
Alief Elsik High School
|Educational Qualifications||High School|
|Debut||Film – Carmen: A Hip Hopera (2001)
Album – Dangerously in Love (1997)
TV – Much On Demand (1997)
|Awards/Honours||Note: She has many other awards, honors, and achievements to her name.|
|Likes/Dislikes||Likes: Travelling, Shopping, Gyming
Dislikes: Gossips, Controversy.
|Hobbies||Singing, Swimming, Reading, Dancing, and Writing|
|Controversies||• There was a boycott against her performance in Miami for the Super-bowl because she had some anti-police acts in the show for the release of “Formation”.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 170 cm
in meters- 1.70 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 7”
|Weight||in Kilograms- 66 kg
in Pounds- 146 lbs
|Eye Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Favorite Food||Creole Food, Popeyes, Honey Nut Cheerios. Otherwise, she likes fast food and soul food.|
|Favorite Musician||Michael Jackson, Mariah Carey, Cher and Prince.|
|Favorite Movie||Sparkle, A Star is Born|
|Favorite Song||‘Love Fool’ by The Cardigans|
|Favorite Colour(s)||Pink and Gold|
|Favorite Shows||Jersey Shore|
|Ethnicity||African, Native American, Spanish, Irish and French.|
|Boyfriends, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Lyndell Locke (1993-2000)
|Cars||Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren, Rolls-Royce Silver Cloud II|
|Properties||Indian Creek Village ($9.3 million)
Bridgehampton, New York, United States villa ($43.5 million)
Her classic Malibu, California, United States villa ($40 million)
|Salary||$5-10 million/show (as in 2020)|
|Net Worth||$700 million|
Some Unknown Facts About Beyoncé
- Does Beyonce smoke?: Yes (occasionally)
- Does Beyonce drink alcohol?: Yes
- Beyoncé’s name is a tribute to her mother’s maiden name.
- Beyonce has powerful roots as her mother descends from the Acadian leader, Joseph Broussard.
- Beyoncé was raised Catholic and attended St. Mary’s Montessori School in Houston, where she enrolled in dance classes and her singing talent was discovered when her dance instructor began humming a song and she finished it, able to hit the high-pitched notes.
- In 1995 her father resigned from his job to manage the group and he was her manager for 12 years until she started being her own manager.
- Beyonce’s father used to make all the girls of Destiny’s Child sing while jogging, so that have good stamina and lung power.
- At age of 8, she and her childhood friend Kelly Rowland met LaTavia Roberson while at an audition, where they were put in a group of five.
- She was teased for her big ears in school and the kids teased her saying that they are bigger than her head.
- She used to charge them $5 to sing in front of her parent’s friends. No wonder, She is a good entrepreneur.
- In 2003, the release of her first solo album, Dangerously in Love, which featured Jay-Z was in the US Billboard Hot 100 number-one singles.
- She was the first person who was from a non-sports background and still was on the cover of Sports Illustrated’s swimsuit issue in 2007.
- She suffered depression after her bandmate sued Beyonce’s father for mismanagement.
- She said if she met her alter ego Sasha Fierce backstage, she wouldn’t like it. In 2010, she said that she can handle it now and can merge both of her personalities and would like for people to see her for what she is.
- On April 4, 2008, Beyoncé and Jay-Z married without any publicity. As of April 2014, the couple had sold a combined 300 million records together.
- In 2011, Beyonce and Jay Z hold the Guinness World Record for being the Highest Power Earning Couple because they earned $122 million in the year 2010.
- In April 2011, Beyoncé and Jay-Z traveled to Paris to shoot the album cover for 4, and there she unexpectedly became pregnant and she also holds a record of maximum tweets per second for announcing her pregnancy. It’s not just any record but a Guinness World Record.
- Her daughter Blue Ivy is the youngest person alive to appear on the Billboard, Her husband Jay Z recorded her crying in his song ‘Glory’.
- In 2012, On the list of “100 Greatest Women in Music”, she was ranked at number 3.
- Beyonce held depressed for 2 years well after Destiny Child won a Grammy.
- Beyonce has been nominated for Grammys more than any female artist and has won a whopping 28 Grammy Awards.
- She won six Grammys in one Grammy Awards Show night creating history and an all-time record at the time.
- Her mother used to design her costumes when she was part of the band ‘Destiny Child’.
- Beyonce’s voice type is mezzo-soprano.
- Sasha Fierce was her alter ego that she needed to shed off the shyness.
- People Magazine named her as the most beautiful woman of 2010.
- Beyonce has a very different relationship with music. She said, “I see music. It’s more than just what I hear (…) When I’m connected to something, I immediately see a visual or a series of images that are tied to a feeling or an emotion-a memory from my childhood, thoughts about life, my dreams, or my fantasies. And they’re all connected to the music.”
- Beyonce is one of the greatest artists of her time and little do people know that she took inspiration from another major band Spice Girls, before becoming the amazing performer that she is.
- In 2014, Billboard named her the highest-earning black musician of all time.
- On February 1, 2017, she posted on her Instagram account that she was expecting twins, that post gained over 6.3 million likes within eight hours, breaking the world record for the most-liked image on Instagram at the time.
- The name of Beyonce’s cat is Master P.
- The Beyhive is the name given to Beyoncé’s fan base, The name Bey Hive derives from the word beehive, purposely misspelled to resemble her first name.
- on July 31, 2020, Black Is King, a visual album based on the music of The Lion King: The Gift, premiered globally on Disney+. The film was described by Disney as “a celebratory memoir for the world on the Black experience”.
- In 2020, She was named the Most Powerful Woman in Music, and also Billboard named her with Destiny’s Child the third Greatest Music Video artist of all time, behind Madonna and Michael Jackson.
- in 2020, she was included on Time Magazine’s list of 100 women who defined the last century.
- It is really impossible to cover all her hits songs collections, but we are trying to cover all her latest collections here, please check out.
Beyoncé Hits Collections
These are the latest full information on Beyoncé Wiki, Bio, Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography, Boyfriends, Lifestyle & More. Do share guys this post with your friends and keep visiting us on a2zwiki.com for Indian celebrities’ biographical updates. You may share your wishes, experience, or any suggestion with us by leaving a quick comment below. Thank You !.
DISCLAIMER: The above information is sourced from various websites/ media reports. The website does not guarantee a 100% accuracy of the figures.